Role: Area Manager
Reporting to: General Manager
Business Area: Cape Town, Western Cape
Employment Contract: Permanent
Main Purpose of the job:
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing all subordinate staff on the integrated services in accordance with sector strategy, contract specifications, and statutory regulations. This will include providing operational support, oversee client services, training, audits and industrial relations related issues in the designated areas.
Desirable Education and experience:
- Grade 12
- Minimum 5 Years of experience in cleaning and health care is compulsory
- Experience in highly commercial and sensitive markets is compulsory
- Senior Project Management experience in a hospitality/cleaning would be an advantage
Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies:
- Knowledge of the hospital environment
- Knowledge of South African and industry-specific laws
- Customer service skills
- Management skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to balance the budget and save on soft costs
- Ability to draft and extract reports
Key areas of responsibility:
- Managing all subordinate staff on the integrated service in accordance with sector strategy, contract specification, and statutory regulations
- Provide operational support
- Oversee client services
- Develop training programs to address training needs
- Audits and Inspections
- Industrial relations support
- Drivers License
- Management to decide hours of work, as long as a 40 hour week is completed. (Flexitime).
Closing Date: 09 October 2019
Empact Group is committed to Employment Equity in line with legislation and will give first preference to candidates as per Equity requirements.
By applying for a role within Empact Group (Proprietary) Limited, all Personal Information that you provide to the Company will be held and/ or stored securely for the purpose of recruitment. Your Personal Information will be stored electronically in a database. Where appropriate, some information may be retained in hard copy. In either event, storage will be secure and audited regularly regarding the safety and security of the information in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 (“POPI”).
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive communication within 2 weeks from the closing date.
Kindly note that your CV will be entered as a Talent Pool and that we may contact you for future opportunities.