Main purpose of the job:
Supercare Hygiene, a leader in the hygiene and pest control sector, is actively recruiting for experienced telesales talent with proven results in outbound telephone sales. The incumbent will be responsible to source and grow new business in their respective areas of operation. We are looking for strong Outbound Telesales people with a track record in achieving targets. Ideally the candidate will have steady employment tenure and be able to demonstrate achievement against targets.
Desirable education and experience:
- Matric + relevant qualification an advantage
- 3- 5 Years relevant telesales experience
- Previous exposure in a hygiene, pest control or service environment an advantage
- Proven track record to hunt and source new business opportunities
- Highly computer literate: Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ability to interact at senior level with both customers and management
- Strong telephone and communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
Key areas of responsibility:
- Develop and identify growth strategy targets that focus on specific market segments in the region.
- Utilise business resources available to source and profile new business opportunities and profile business opportunities
- Contact businesses to promote the brand and create opportunity for sales on consumables.
- Offer clients a complete integrated service solution of hygiene and pest control services
- Build relationships with big corporate companies
- Source opportunities for potential clients going out on tender and monitor release dates
- Deal with clients professionally at all times
- Provide feedback to team and Regional Manager on weekly basis
- Liaise with Regional Manager and existing Sales Teams where necessary
- Ability to measure their own activity via reports and up to date activity of allocated consultants
- Prospect and prepare worksheets of opposition activity and accounts for their respective teams
- Maintain and grow the consumable sales base
- Liaise and support the Sales Executives where applicable
- Manage time effectively to maximise opportunity for leads into new and existing markets
- Liaise and co-ordinate identified opportunities with sales specialists
- Qualify opportunities for potential sales leads and hand over/ see through opportunities identified to the respective sales specialists
- Achieve annual sales targets
- Maintain and build relationships with new Corporate Companies
- Ensure accurate record keeping of sales prospect ratios to calls and sales confirmations
- Achieve sourcing ratio of leads/ prospects to be handed over
- Consistently reaching budget and growth targets.
Closing Date: 24th September 2020
Empact Group is committed to Employment Equity in line with legislation and will give first preference to candidates as per Equity requirements.
By applying for a role within Empact Group (Proprietary) Limited, all Personal Information which you provide to the Company will be held and/ or stored securely for the purpose of recruitment. Your Personal Information will be stored electronically in a database. Where appropriate, some information may be retained in hard copy. In either event, storage will be secure and audited regularly regarding the safety and the security of the information in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 (“POPI”).
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive communication within 2 weeks from closing date.
Kindly note that your CV will be entered a Talent Pool and that we may contact you for