Reporting To: Contract Manager
Role: Professional Registered Nurse
Employment Contract: Linked to the commercial contract
The main purpose of the job
The successful candidate must be able to provide training and development, relationship building with internal and external stakeholders and effective cost management whilst upholding the company policies and procedures.
Education and experience required:
- Registered Professional Nurse with SANC is essential
- Minimum five (5) years Management experience in Nursing or Health Care Environment is essential
- Valid Nursing Council Receipt is essential
- Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing is essential
- Successfully completed a relevant dispensing course that is accredited by the South African Pharmacy Council is essential
- Industrial Relations on a shop floor level advantageous
- Postgraduate qualification would be an added advantage
- Exposure to the selling of a service advantageous
Knowledge Skills and Competencies required:
- Knowledge of health care and industry-specific laws.
- Knowledge or background in frail care
- Management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective cost management skills
- Ability to work in a highly pressurized environment
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Provide training and development
- Relationship building with internal and external stakeholders
- Effective cost management whilst upholding the company policies and procedures
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Must be available and willing to work extra shifts and overtime, night shift, weekends and public holidays according to the needs of the company
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive communication within 2 weeks from closing date.
Kindly note that your CV will be entered into a Talent Pool and that we may contact you for future opportunities.